Pages

Welcome to my portfolio!

This blog is intended as my online portfolio for clips, photos, and experiences learned through my journey as an aspiring journalist. I hope that you enjoy reading my articles as much as I have enjoyed writing them. Thanks, Jessica... P.S. Make sure to click on pictures to zoom in :)


Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Finally "Figurin" it out...I think :)

The following articles were published in the Weekend edition of The Wetumpka Herald on 10/09/10.

1.) Figurin family reunited - This article was really fun to write, especially since I had to interview six people at one time. I wouldn't recommend interviewing an entire family in one sitting, one because it's confusing and two because it's confusing. Hah! The photo was also really fun to take. It was like getting to take family portraits. Also, I wrote this article a couple weeks ago and it finally ran in the paper! Whew! I was getting nervous! Hope you enjoy!




2.) APEC - This article was a last minute deal. I was about to leave work and I was sent to cover this story. It was touching getting to hear the father's story about turning his life around so he can see his children. Hope this touches your heart as much as it did mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment