Pages

Welcome to my portfolio!

This blog is intended as my online portfolio for clips, photos, and experiences learned through my journey as an aspiring journalist. I hope that you enjoy reading my articles as much as I have enjoyed writing them. Thanks, Jessica... P.S. Make sure to click on pictures to zoom in :)


Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Musings...and more articles

The following articles were published in the Weekend edition of The Wetumpka Herald on 10/02/10.

1.) Bookbug Club -














2.) Police Dept. Sign - 














3.) The other two pieces I worked on for this issue were Central News and Sheriff's Reports. Now if you don't know about Central News...check out my bloopers...you'll figure it out. And well, Sheriff's Reports are just really funny. Humanity never ceases to amaze me...especially when people call the police when someone steals their satellite remote. Now that's just priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment