Pages

Welcome to my portfolio!

This blog is intended as my online portfolio for clips, photos, and experiences learned through my journey as an aspiring journalist. I hope that you enjoy reading my articles as much as I have enjoyed writing them. Thanks, Jessica... P.S. Make sure to click on pictures to zoom in :)


Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Recognizing recognition :)

The following articles were published in The Eclectic Observer on 10/07/10.

1.) Mavis Abrams - I can't tell you how much I enjoyed covering this story. Mavis is one of the sweetest women I have ever met, and her story truly inspired me. She is a strong woman and was even more proof to me that God created this us for His glory. Thank you Mavis for showing me God's love, and exemplifying what it means to be a follower of Christ.




2.) Handball Tournament - This is just a cute little article about Eclectic Middle Schoo's P.E. program teaching kids how to play handball. Enjoy!





3.) Library - Just a short article about a few programs for children at the new public library in Eclectic.

No comments:

Post a Comment